About Italian Human Connections Association (IHC)
I am the creator and founder of IHC, a non-profit Association which strives to promote Human Connections all around the world through the exchange of human relationships and friendships. It belongs to all those who believe in the values of friendship, brotherhood, and human connections.
How Italian Human Connections (IHC) was born
IHC was born of my dream to create opportunities for facilitating meaningful Human Connections that enrich our shared humanity. I wish for IHC to be the platform to amplify all my activities around Human Connections that I have been cultivating for over 10 years. These activities are a result of the rich history of hospitality in my community. IHC will strive to make Human Connections possible through the development of relationships, such as friendship, brotherhood, support, and mutual cultural exchange.
Thanks to the support and encouragement of my American friends from San Francisco (USA), Todd Alleckson and Susan Pruess, I found the drive and the enthusiasm to create a network of collaborators ready to embrace my dream and make it true.
My personal thanks also go to my American friend Roy Heffner, always the first one who reads and checks my articles.
A few months ago I had the idea to create this blog. I did it with the intention of sharing my experiences of Human Connections all over the world, proving that there is so much happiness in every new friendship and human relationship, that it would be a shame to waste it.
Now through this new Association, I want to do much more. I want to help you to get to know my locality and give you access to many local contacts ready to be started and cultivated.
Purpose and Activities of IHC
- IHC wishes to partner with other international associations or clubs that pursue similar goals in order to create human connections between their respective local communities, also planning travels for reciprocal cultural exchanges.
- IHC organizes on social media digital events such as concerts, exhibitions, conferences, personal growth groups, reading groups, and so on, encouraging people from all over the world to participate.
- IHC is committed to welcoming people in the area of Northern Lazio, Lower Tuscany, and Umbria providing all the support to build human relationships, friendships, and cultural exchange.
- IHC aims to create international connections among like-minded adults and families from all around the world who wish to exchange hospitality, share cultural knowledge, build long-term friendships, and enjoy local experiences together.
- IHC provides useful information on the area and works to make its beauties and opportunities known through articles, video reports, and brochures.
- IHC answers questions about the area and offers extensive support for travel planning.
- IHC facilitates Human Connections through participation in public and private events, handicraft workshops, agricultural works, cooking classes, theater classes, and so on.
- IHC can create cultural, artistic, sports events, and other leisure activities.
- IHC can organize travels for its members for cultural exchanges based on friendship and brotherhood
- IHC can also pursue purposes of solidarity and social utility.
- IHC does not promote brands and does not sell products. All presentations that will be made over time of local companies and their best products, characteristic shops, artisans, artists, tour operators, touristic guides, and so on, will be for information and communication purposes only
Membership in IHC
If you want to become a member of Italian Human Connections please follow this link:
Please, visit Italian Human Connections website to discover more.